- 1 Cup Rice (Jasmine is nice)
- 3 Cups Coconut/Almond or Almond Milk
- 2 Cups Strong Brew Senchai
- 1 15 oz. Can Coconut Cream
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup or Agave or Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Red Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- Pinch Salt
In a 2 quart, oven safe dish whisk Chai into Coconut/Almond Milk.
Stir in all other ingredients. Place in oven.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes. There will still be some liquid on the top but this will absorb while pudding is cooling.
Allow to cool before serving.